Creative-Angles Photography is the art of creating intimate and inviting spaces.
They break away from the standard wide-angle shots that sometimes don’t tell the whole story.
With creative-angles photography, we can capture images that show Victor Harbors’ south coast lifestyle that buyers are buying into.
For example, a stunning view from a bed in a coastal home, a reading chair by an inviting fire place, a place to sit that looks out onto tumbling rural hills or a pretty flower-filled garden outside a living room window.
Why are these important?
Because they can evoke emotions, which happen to play a significant role when making decisions.
While most of our photos are wide-angle, sometimes it's necessary to get up close to show textures, shapes or materials like stone or wood.
You want to have images that instantly connect with potential buyers, so they have feelings of “I want” or “I need”
Sometimes adding a bottle of wine and some nibbles to make it easier for the buyer to picture themselves sitting back on a beautiful day, sipping a lovely Riesling while looking out onto beautiful Horseshoe Bay.
Connect with your buyers. Make them want it.
Attractive image marketing with creative-angles photography evoke emotions and create feelings of intimacy
When Get Clicked! Real Estate Photography first saw the bedroom of a gorgeous beach house in Port Elliot, we were amazed by not only the positioning of the property, but the view.
We took a wide-angle shot, so we could capture the room, walk-in-robe, balcony and the view to showcase the entire space. All these elements are essential to show the buyer.
For a different point-of-view, we got down lower, closer and changed settings to create a different story. If you were lying in that bed, that is exactly what you would see. This is where creative-angles photography is most valuable.
When adding creative-angles shots to your listing, there are a few things you can do:
- For outside window views, make sure your windows are clean. Windows dirty with saltwater will show.
- If you have a balcony, even a small bedroom balcony, dress it up! If you don’t have any furniture, consider buying some cheap chairs and a round table from IKEA or Kmart. You can easily set up a table for two with some decorations for under $100.
- Try not to place any large, bulky furniture in front of windows that may block this view.
- Blue is a feel-good colour that most people find calming, so if you have an ocean view, you could pair up the ocean blue with yellow, white, silver, mint or blush colours. For example, bed linens, cushions, vases, occasional chairs, throw rugs etc. For rural views with lots of greenery, aim for either different shades of green, yellow, white or even red.
- Fresh cut flowers always make a nice touch to any room, so this is something you should invest in anyway. Make sure your flowers contrast with the rest of the room.
Get Clicked Now!... with one of our incredible marketing packages
We have many amazing photography packages that have been tailored to your marketing needs. Whether you want an ultimate marketing packages for maximum uses or a basic package to showcase your home online.
Send us a message
Get Clicked! Real Estate Photography is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution to your real estate needs.
If you are interested in learning more about us and our services, please fill out the quick form below and we will aim to get back to you in lightning speed! If you prefer to speak to us by phone, that’s fine too; call 0407 440 675.
If you would like to book a shoot, you can book your shoot online by visiting our online booking page or if you would prefer to make a booking over the phone, call 0407 440 675.
Victor Harbor, South Australia
number 0407 440 675
Mon. - fri. 10AM - 5PM