Home Staging Advice – Patios, backyards and pets
A patio/decked area can be a big selling feature so you want to make it look as appealing as possible. You want to create areas where potential buyers could see themselves entertaining family or friends, having a quiet Sunday morning breakfast, or taking time out for peace and quiet, perhaps with a good book.
Revamp the garden
Remove any dead or unattractive plants from backyards, patio/decking etc. Where possible, replant or add new potted plants to really bring life to outdoor entertaining areas.
Update your patio
A freshly stained wooden decking can go a very long way.
Set the table
If you have an outdoor seating area, set it up as if you are able to sit down for a meal.
Hide garden tools Pack away garden hoses, wheelbarrows, spades and other outdoor accessories
- Homes Listed with Professional Real Estate Photos Sell Quicker and For More Money. This Is Why.
- How creative-angles photography is different to real estate photography
- Attractive image marketing with creative-angles photography evoke emotions and create feelings of intimacy
- Lounge/Living Staging Advice – Preparing for inspection and photography
- The Goldfish Effect – You have 8 seconds to capture someone’s attention